Tromsøbadet complies with the guidelines from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health. We have introduced infection control measures in accordance with the infection control guidance for swimming pools and bathing facilities, as well as the guidance for the café/restaurant sector.
We refer also to the national regulations for bathing facilities, the current requirements concerning circulation and water quality and the Safety standards drawn up by BAD, PARK OG IDRETT and badelandene.no
Published: Wednesday 10. June 2020
- Stay at home if you are sick or have any symptoms.
- Always keep at least 1 metre distance to other guests. People in the same household/cohort (school classes, etc.) may be closer together.
- Good hand hygiene is the key to preventing the spread of infection. Wash or sanitize your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Use hand sanitizer on arrival and keep at least 1 metre distance to other guests in the reception area.
- We kindly ask all guests to use contactless payment (tapping or Vipps), if possible.
- Feel free to look in our shop and café but avoid touching items you do not wish to buy.
- In the event of queues, we will set up queue control barriers.
- Keep at least 1 metre distance to other guests.
- All guests must remove their swimwear and wash their entire body with soap.
- The changing rooms and showers are washed regularly and thoroughly.
- Limits on the number of guests permitted in our saunas apply. Please follow the instructions and wait for your turn.
In the pool area
- Limits on the number of guests apply in certain areas. Please read the signs carefully and wait for your turn.
- Personal belonging should not be taken into the pool area.
- Do not move tables and chairs as these are placed to comply with the distance requirements.
- It is safe to bathe because chlorine is a disinfectant, but keep your distance in the water, too.
- Please ask one of our lifeguards if you have any questions.
- The sale of food in the wet zone café is only possible with a contactless wristband. We encourage all guests to use contactless payment (tapping or Vipps).
- Tables and chairs are placed to comply with the distance requirements. Please do not move them.
- We recommend people in risk groups to visit during the daytime Monday-Friday and to avoid peak times (e.g. weekends).
- Please contact us in advance. People in risk groups are guided past the queue and use separate shower and changing facilities.
contact us if you have any questions about infection control.